Aesthetic: Defensive thrower in VR, role switching.
Platform: HTC Vive
Game Engine: Unity
Development Time: 2 Weeks
Team Size: 5
Role: Game / Level Designer, Environment Artist, Producer
Tasks + Responsibilities:
- Designing and prototyping the level layout to accommodate the player’s field of view in VR and to provide a sense of home.
- Modelling and texturing environment assets using Maya and Photoshop.
- Modelling, texturing, and animating characters and facial expressions using blendshape in Maya.
- Fleshing out the character relationships and translating them into gameplay behaviours.
- Collaborating closely with the gameplay programmers to determine the appropriate AI behaviour given the level layout.
- Incorporating a difficulty-challenge arc into the game progression, culminating in a final boss fight.
A real time throwing game in HTC Vive, where the guest embodies the character of a furious mother squirrel protecting her baby squirrel from a hostile human boy.
Software: Unity, Maya, Photoshop, Illustrator